All Powerlite performance batteries are constructed using high rate LiFePO4 cells. This technology has a high instant discharge current and can be quickly charged. Also, If kept in the correct manor and conditions, the batteries will suffer minimal power shortage if left unused. LiFePO4 technology is the safest form of Lithium battery. Powerlite batteries are equipped with electronic systems to protect against overcharging, over discharging and short circuit. Powerlite batteries are also equipped with a voltage indictor to test the battery’s condition. This MUST be switched off after checking.
The terminals are made of fine grade copper to ensure perfect contact and current flow. If using additional washers or existing cable terminals ensure they are clean, dry and free of corrosion.
These batteries are fully approved by Motorsport UK (previously MSA) for racing use (we can supply certificate).
- Unique built in voltage check panel.
- Exceptional Cranking Power For The Battery Size
- Completely Maintenance Free,Sealed Construction
- Lightweight And Compact With Exceptional High Discharge Capabilities
- Can Be Installed Upright,Side On Or Even Upside Down
- Completely Liquid Free So No Possibility Of Leakage Even If The Casing Becomes Damaged
- Being Extremely Compact The Battery Only Requires Approx A 1/3 Of The Space Of A Conventional Battery
- 2 Year Warranty with Powerlite
- Voltage - 12.8v
- Capacity - 9Ah
- Cold Cranking Amps - 300
- Size (mm) (W x D x H) - 150 x 87 x 104
- Weight 1.40 kg
All Powerlite units come with a dedicated charger to charge and maintain your battery for years to come.
These batteries are for track/race vehicles for weight reduction and their cold crank rating. Lithium batteries are not recommended for daily driven vehicles where there is not a manual battery shut off switch installed.
A manual cut off switch is recommended to be fitted to the vehicle to completely disconnect the power from the battery. If left connected it can become drained by any electronics which are permanently powered by the battery such as an alarm. Should the battery drop lower than a certain amperage then it can not be recharged. Please ensure that the battery cold crank amperage is correct for your vehicle. If the crank amperage needed to start the car is greater than the rating of the battery, then the initial power drawn from the battery will be more than its recommended capacity. This runs the risk of draining the battery down too low for it to be recharged efficiently by the alternator.
Powerlite PS-09 Lithium Ion Battery Bundle (includes bracket)
- Brand: Powerlite
- Product Code: PS-09PAC
- Availability: Out Of Stock